Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Talent Seeking

Ever since I was young and asked the question, "What do you feel are your talents or strengths?" I always had the hardest time coming up with something to say. I would usually say that I'm friendly and always try to take a positive outlook on life or that I work well with and love little kids. Call it low self-esteem or whatever, but I'm convinced that I got ALL of the bad genes in my family. However, today I discovered one of my hidden talents! As part of an incentive at work, a small group of us had the opportunity to go to Sakura (a sushi restaurant) and got paid for it! While we were there, the guy cooking our food on the grill in front of us asked who wanted to catch an egg. None of us had any idea what he was talking about so there were no volunteers. Well, we didn't get off that easy and he picked on me. Little did I know...he expected us to catch it in our mouth. So he continued to chop up the "scrambled" egg and tossed it in the air. Low and behold it landed right in my mouth! A little embarrassing...okay, A LOT embarrassing. But, how's that for talent?!

1 comment: