Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sugarland Follow Up



The Sugarland concert was just as amazing as I thought it was going to be! Definitely the best concert I've been to yet. I sang along with every song and spent the majority of the concert on my feet DANCING! Not to my surprise, the lady sitting next to me with her beer in hand, would always follow my lead. Though her dancing at times may have been a little too close for comfort I couldn't help but think how amazing it is the effect that music can have on people. Here's a complete stranger, who only knew my husband and myself for the brief time before the concert we had to talk and the little comments here and there being yelled over the loud music, and yet as we sat there at the concert we had this twisted connection; something in common that we could share and enjoy with one another. Granted, the large amount of alcohol she had consumed probably influenced the majority of her behavior, but the music itself was enthusiastically shared by all in attendance!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's me Jen...How are you? I found your blog through Mands...I am so jealous that you got to go to this concert! How fun, you and your hubby are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete