Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sugarland

sugarland1.jpg

I am SOO excited for Friday! Sugarland is in town and I've got two tickets and a hot date to their concert this weekend! There's just something about their music that makes everything more enjoyable - doing the laundry, cleaning the house, getting ready for the day - it's just the "feel good" kind of music and is GREAT for dancing in the car with the windows down and the music up! Aside from the toe-tapping beats, I've decided that a big part of the reason why I love this duo is because they seem so down to earth, unlike an increasing number of various artists now days, but that's just my opinion. I can tell they truly love what they do and it appears the big bucks that come along with it are just an added bonus. So we're saving our voices for the big night and our cowboy boots are all ready! If you haven't heard any of their music, I strongly suggest you at least give them a try. Some of my favorites...Joey, Already Gone, Baby Girl, All I Want to Do and Stay...but they're all good.

WARNING: COUNTRY MUSIC. It must be the Texas girl in me :)

2 comments:

  1. Ive never heard of these guys! I might have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only listened to a few of their songs but I like what I've heard. Hope you loved the concert. Country is my favorite music genre too.

    ReplyDelete