Thursday, February 18, 2010

Living Life in the Fast Lane

Wow it has been WAY too long since I've written anything and a lot has happened since the last post. First of all, and my excuse for not posting in so long, our camera broke and what good is poorly written post without any pictures? More importantly, however, Abe and I have both started back up at school again...finally. While it's great to be back in school and actually feel like you're worth something :) our life has changed quite a bit from what we were used to. I have been overwhelmingly overwhelmed with the fact that I can't be the BEST everything. I want to be the best student, the best employee, the best sister and daughter, the best friend, the best den leader and the best wife; instead I'm just MODERATELY good at everything and it really bothers me. I just keep telling myself...who IS perfect?! Anyways, life is good and we have been so blessed, that I am sure of. Now that we have a new camera, I'm hoping to be posting some pictures soon so stay tuned and be patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment