Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rain, Rain...



On most days I would usually end this sentence with "go away", but today I find myself actually enjoying and admiring the rainy weather. There's just something about being home, in sweats and looking outside to the pouring down rain with Missy Higgins playing in the background. It could also be that I'm having to force myself to write a research paper for school, which is so much easier to do when the weather is as cold and wet as it is today. Another reason I'm enjoying this gloomy weather could be that as I've watched the rain pour outside for the past few minutes, I was reminded of how beautiful the earth is after even a short rainfall. By the time I'm done writing this paper I'm sure I will have changed my mind and will be wishing the sun would make its appearance, but for now I'm just going to enjoy the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment